Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 1

So welcome to my blog. I doubt that anyone will ever read this, however I am making a vow to myself to blog every day. I am also going to set up a blog for Kayleigh my daughter. I will blog for her everyday as well until she is able to blog herself.

Why you ask?? Well I have always loved writing in a journal and well you know, now a days, writing is the thing of the past. So here is my 21st century journal. I hope to post pictures, answer questions and just keep up this everyday.

So....today is April 27th, 2010 (Tuesday). I just got back to work from a mini vacation. I went to Arlington, VA for a Twilight Convention Tour. Yes I am one of them. I am obsessed with the Twilight Saga, however, there are more obsessed fans out there. I had a blast. I met Michael Welch, Kiowa Gordon, Tinsel Korey, Edi Gathagi, Peter Facinelli and Justin Chon. I also met the members of the Hillywood Show. Check them out....http://www.youtube.com/user/JckSparrow.

During our trip I met another fanatic Lauren. We exchanged information and now chat as well. She is from Maryland. But that is what I wanted out of this exeperience. I wanted to meet people from all over, not just the stars. Mission Accomplished!!!

So I'm thinking thats it for now. Kayleigh's birthday is coming and so is her birthday party this weekend. Look forward to post about how that is driving me nuts. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment