Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 2

Last night was the same. Watched the biggest loser while I ate as usual. That is always so degrading to me.

One of the agents email was hacked into and sent a crazy email to every one in her contact list including the mayor of the city I live in saying she was stranded in UK. Craziness!!

I don't have much to say. I started reading Eclipse last night. The third book in the Twilight Saga. Yes I have read it before but the movie is getting ready to come out in June so I want to read the book and see what the differences will be. Although I'm half way through the book....lol!!

Oh took Kayleigh to dance. That place is insane. I hope she doesn't want to do it again next year. That has cost me sooo much money. They are now asking for 45.00 for the DVD of the recital. Shesh. The costumes were 130.00. So hopefully we will do something different.

Well my day at work is almost over. Will post tomorrow.

Oh and tomorrow is my anniversary. I'm interested in seeing if he remembers or does anything since all the drama that has been going on. I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment